Margarittaville question

1bets1

It includes an appetizer, a main course and a dessert. On the Breakaway in December the place was only open as a free limited breakfast option in the morning and until late afternoon serving food off menu. Walked by it every day at least twice and never saw more than 4 or 5 people, usually none at all there except for breakfast. A complete waste of space.

• Like 1

The one price charge is unfortunate and I cannot believe they have not gone back to a la carte.  The portions are huge and an appetizer can be en entire meal.  So it's far too much food and I don't want dessert with such a large meal so that is wasted for me.  But the food is really good... much higher quality than the Buffet and worth paying for.

But the price per person is too much and so I also have never seen more than 4-5 tables occupied (and often by officers!) on my 4 Breakaway cruises.

14 minutes ago, havanadaydreaming said:

NCL gift shop on the Escape carried the Margaritaville at Sea tshirts, usually in a far corner.  kinda hard to find.  no tank tops. 

I think that will work, thanks!