Balconies on Exployer

Shippy

On the description for the F1 category balconies, it says they vary from 83 to 132 sq feet.

I know the diagrams can be deceiving but 8 cabins show what looks like a slant that might add the extra room.

Cabins 748/749,846/847,946/947,1020/1023

Is anyone familiar  with these cabins or know if their balconies really are the larger ones.

thanks

I only looked at deck 7 and found that suites 720-729 have the larger balconies (724 and 725 have an angled balcony -- part of it is large and part is smaller - the same thing with suites 750-751). The diagrams for the balconies are quite accurate - the larger ones are larger - there are some angled where the balcony goes from smaller to larger (or visa versa).  

The harder thing to determine are suite sizes.  Some suite categories can also vary by size.  The only way I could figure that out was by calling our TA.  Note:  Very important to have a TA that regularly books Regent cruises.  In addition to their wealth of information, many luxury TA's give a percentage back on your cruise fare.  

2 hours ago, Travelcat2 said:

I only looked at deck 7 and found that suites 720-729 have the larger balconies (724 and 725 have an angled balcony -- part of it is large and part is smaller - the same thing with suites 750-751). The diagrams for the balconies are quite accurate - the larger ones are larger - there are some angled where the balcony goes from smaller to larger (or visa versa).  

The harder thing to determine are suite sizes.  Some suite categories can also vary by size.  The only way I could figure that out was by calling our TA.  Note:  Very important to have a TA that regularly books Regent cruises.  In addition to their wealth of information, many luxury TA's give a percentage back on your cruise fare.  

Thanks...still a bit confused...the angled ones...are they basically the same size as most of the other balconys but have a bit of additional space where angled ?

3 minutes ago, Shippy said:

Thanks...still a bit confused...the angled ones...are they basically the same size as most of the other balconys but have a bit of additional space where angled ?

Yes - you "got it" - they are partly the same size as most other balconies and partly like the large balcony.  Suites with the larger balconies book quickly so if you want one, I'd book as soon as possible.  

Nothing like getting lots of answers:classic_biggrin:  Admittedly, I was only looking at which suites have larger balconies on Deck 7 - not specifically F1 suites (my bad).  Just looked again and Silver Sweethearts is correct.

P.S.  846/847 are the angled balconies (half larger - half regular).