When can you book excursions?

mufc99

We have a Carnival Cruise in Feb 2020.

It's been fully paid and all we have is a receipt from the travel agent confirming that!

Anybody know when we can start booking excursions through Carnival?

We don't have any confirmation or contact from Carnival!

Thanks.

Excursions for your cruise may not be posted yet, because it’s still early. They cannot post excursions until the contracts with the vendors are renewed. But once they are, they will start listing them. So if you are not seeing anything just yet, keep checking. 

On 8/10/2019 at 9:17 PM, catradho said:

If you have your booking number, I would think that you could sign in and start booking your shore excursions at any time.

What this person said.  I have all my excursions booked already and my cruise is after yours.  The TA should have sent you the confirmation they got from Carnival with your booking info on it.  If not, request it ASAP!  This is what the top part of my email from my TA looks like, the rest has our information, the itinerary and cost/what has been paid. 

CC.png

29 minutes ago, amc155 said:

What this person said.  I have all my excursions booked already and my cruise is after yours.  The TA should have sent you the confirmation they got from Carnival with your booking info on it.  If not, request it ASAP!  This is what the top part of my email from my TA looks like, the rest has our information, the itinerary and cost/what has been paid. 

CC.png

I’m guessing the OP has a TA like mine. Booked via phone but had to ask specifically for her to send and invoice—to which she replied she was going to wait until all the group had booked to send them at once, a month or two later. When she did send it at my second request, it did not look like this—just cabin number, price, deposit, and dining time.

I had already logged into my Carnival account to find the booking number.

• Like 1