Internet & Voom question

We are sailing Royal again for the first time in 10 years.  We will be on the Anthem of the Seas in October.  We both have iPhones but we will have these completely turned-off for our entire trip - that's how we vacation.  However, I will have my laptop and wel have a daily blog I post our trip notes and pictures too for my parents and family/friends to read.  In the past, I was able to buy Internet "minutes" which worked-out great because I could write my blog offline, log-on, upload the blog and the pics, and get back off in a matter of 10 minutes or less per day.  Now....I see this VOOM deal.  Do I have to purchase unlimited Internet per day for one device in order to do my blog thing?  I am not interested in accessing my blog off the ship or with my phone.  Curious as to how they know what my one laptop device is??  I suppose I'm behind the times a bit?? Thanks for any answers. 

Royal no longer sells internet by the minute.

You can buy internet for the entire cruise, or purchase by the day for $23 for one continuous 24-hour period.

They don't care what device you use.  You are given an access code you can use on any device, but only one can be online at a time.

• Like 2

Just now, CupKayke said:

Oh Thank you so much!  This answers my question.  The Voom is currently on sale for $9/day if I purchase it pre-cruise so I will go ahead and do that and save some money since I update my blog daily.  🙂

That's not a bad price.🙂