Beyond Exasperation, is it always this bad?

caneable

Having spent over 25 minutes in the last two days listening to the raucous, abrasive Muzak on the NCL customer service line waiting for a never present representative, I finally decided to request a call back.  I filled in the required info, hit the submit button and, hey presto, my details didn’t fit the required format!  WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN!  This company does seem to go out of its way to wind up customers, even the positive ones.  Does anyone know if there are any staff working at NCL or have an alternative number for talking with them?

Have a nice day😀

10 minutes ago, caneable said:

Having spent over 25 minutes in the last two days listening to the raucous, abrasive Muzak on the NCL customer service line waiting for a never present representative, I finally decided to request a call back.  I filled in the required info, hit the submit button and, hey presto, my details didn’t fit the required format!  WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN!  This company does seem to go out of its way to wind up customers, even the positive ones.  Does anyone know if there are any staff working at NCL or have an alternative number for talking with them?

Have a nice day😀

Just thought I would through this in: 1-according to my TA this is a problem people are having right now with almost all the cruise lines: overworked and understaffed. It is not just NCL and 2-it appears you are trying to call on a weekend. Weekends are by far the worst time to try and get business done. I know it is very frustrating but I don't know if there is much anyone can do for you. Now you can get over your rant and just see is things are better starting tomorrow. We all know Mondays can be bad to contact any business as well. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, newmexicoNita said:

Just thought I would through this in: 1-according to my TA this is a problem people are having right now with almost all the cruise lines: overworked and understaffed. It is not just NCL and 2-it appears you are trying to call on a weekend. Weekends are by far the worst time to try and get business done. I know it is very frustrating but I don't know if there is much anyone can do for you. Now you can get over your rant and just see is things are better starting tomorrow. We all know Mondays can be bad to contact any business as well. 

I don't think the OP cares what is happening with other cruise lines and even if they did it doesn't make it acceptable.  NCL is in the customer service business and from what I've been reading their call center hasn't been doing a very good job.  I belong to several fb groups for cruising and the holding times for NCL are a continuous complaint. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thistimeplease said:

I don't think the OP cares what is happening with other cruise lines and even if they did it doesn't make it acceptable.  NCL is in the customer service business and from what I've been reading their call center hasn't been doing a very good job.  I belong to several fb groups for cruising and the holding times for NCL are a continuous complaint. 

Totally agree with you. I am just trying to let the OP know this is a complaint many are having, it isn't just NCL. It has gotten really bad lately. I think a lot has to do with the low unemployment rate and it is becoming more difficult to find decent help. I see this all the time is person when I go anywhere that hires people at min wage or not much more.   

• Like 2

I live in Texas and I make my calls to NCL after lunch  during the week. I have never waited more than 10 mins. Everyone there has always been polite and very helpful. I due believe that the day and time are very much the problem with the wait time. Want to know what a real wait time is .......call the IRS. LOL

• Like 2

1 hour ago, caneable said:

Have a nice day😀

Try 0238 208 2691 the guy is called Sergio. He has tried unsuccessfully to become our PCC a couple of times. We're happy with the one we've got but it seems he is available.