Nassau Tour Guide

ULCajunCruiser

We area group of 10 (5 couples) aged 55 -65 and are looking for a private tour in Nassau for next summer.   We would want to see scenic views, historical sights and other points of interest, do some light souvenir shopping, grab some lunch and then relax at a beach.   We are there all day, so I'm think a a 5-6 hour tour.  Having water, beer and rum punch available would be a huge plus.   I've done a bit of searching and have come up with 3 possibilities:

Cheryl's Tours, Simply Dave and Marvelous Marvin.

Does anyone have any experience with any of those??   If so can you please share your thoughts??   Or does anyone know of a different guide that you would highly recommend??

Thanks in advance for any help

Bill

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, MississippiMom said:

I’m excited to have come across this thread.  A private tour in Nassau might be a great choice for our multi-generational cruise.  Does anyone have an idea of how large of a group Cheryl can accommodate at one time?

Just call or email them.  They are nice and responsive.  I'm sure they can just use multiple vans.  They have nice, air conditioned, newer model vehicles as well.  Really can't go wrong.  Super professional operation and a private tour of Nassau is a fantastic way to see the island.  It's a pretty big island with a lot to see.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 8/12/2019 at 9:57 AM, ULCajunCruiser said:

We area group of 10 (5 couples) aged 55 -65 and are looking for a private tour in Nassau for next summer.   We would want to see scenic views, historical sights and other points of interest, do some light souvenir shopping, grab some lunch and then relax at a beach.   We are there all day, so I'm think a a 5-6 hour tour.  Having water, beer and rum punch available would be a huge plus.   I've done a bit of searching and have come up with 3 possibilities:

Cheryl's Tours, Simply Dave and Marvelous Marvin.

Does anyone have any experience with any of those??   If so can you please share your thoughts??   Or does anyone know of a different guide that you would highly recommend??

Thanks in advance for any help

Bill

Curious if you booked anything, yet.

1 hour ago, MississippiMom said:

Curious if you booked anything, yet.

No I haven’t.   I only had a few replies, and most suggested Cheryl’s, but I didn’t feel great about them either.   So I’m still looking.  Hurricane kind of messed with our planning. 

If you do something, can you please let me know

Bill