CLOUD 9 SPA INTERIOR on Magic

sj25

Hey I was thinking of getting the Cloud 9 Interior instead of a normal one.  I can get it for just around $100 more for the 2 of us.

I didn't know any advice and thoughts?  Didn't know if deck 11 or 12 which is better?  

We have done it on both Magic and Dream and loved it. On Magic we chose Deck 12 (sideways interior) and felt it more spacious than typical interior layout. It is just a few steps from a side entrance to fitness center and spa and spa showers (husband often uses those instead of shower in cabin). It is also very convenient to Lido Deck and Serenity Deck. Our next cruise we will choose the Breeze and definitely Spa Interior on Deck 12. We would even choose a cruise date that had a Deck 12 cabin available over Deck 11, prefer it that much.

Edited by cellfree
  • Haha 1

Thank you,

Was it noisy from the fitness center at all?  Also was there any werid smell come to your room from the spa at all?

I am going to book on Deck 12 all 4 of the rooms that are sideways are avaliable.  I even got DH excited about the room and features.   So did they give you much of a discount if you got any spa treatments?  Then did you do any of the free classes that it says you get?  LOL

I had a spa interior last year on the Vista and really enjoyed it! It was convenient, had the nice toiletries and spa access. And, i was surprised that not having windows didnt bother me. It was a good lesson as we usually get a balcony. I now include spa interior cabins in my normal searches now. Enjoy yourself!

We never heard any fitness center noise or experienced any odors from spa. The sideways cabins are great! If I remember correctly most recently we had the second of the four cabins but would book any of the first three if available and even the one closest to the side door/gym if that was the only one left, we like the sideways cabins so much. (We always book Interior Cabins and there are not many of them on the ships.) I do not believe the Spa Cabins mean a discount for spa services. And we did not do any free classes. As I said though my husband often used the spa showers - actually so did I - throughout the cruise - more spacious, lots of towels - throw on your robe and off go. 

15 hours ago, cellfree said:

We never heard any fitness center noise or experienced any odors from spa. The sideways cabins are great! If I remember correctly most recently we had the second of the four cabins but would book any of the first three if available and even the one closest to the side door/gym if that was the only one left, we like the sideways cabins so much. (We always book Interior Cabins and there are not many of them on the ships.) I do not believe the Spa Cabins mean a discount for spa services. And we did not do any free classes. As I said though my husband often used the spa showers - actually so did I - throughout the cruise - more spacious, lots of towels - throw on your robe and off go. 

Thank you

Deck 12 is good for the Magic, except for maybe 12008.  Deck 11 you need to be further back on the Port side to escape the gym noise. But on the starboard side any interior 11211 to 11241 will be fine.  Under the spa massage rooms.

We stayed in cabin 11241 on the Magic and didn't have any noise.  It is under the Spa Reception desk.  We have booked cabin 11239 on the Breeze for a b2b in 2021 because the only available cabin on deck 12 was 12008, and we didn't want to take the chance of hearing noise from the gym for 14 days.

• 11 months later...

Booked spa interior 1st time last year and now I always look for it to be available.  Cost a little more but SOOO worth it.  Even wo paying for anything special the T-Pool alone was worth it.  anyone ever book sideways room 12022?   these are not upper/lower configuration, are they? 

Edited by spazilla1
to confirm this was indeed worth it