Cozumel beach club for toddler

love-travel

Having a hard time deciding what beach club to go to when in Cozumel. I will be cruising in December with my DH and DS(3.5 years old). There will be 7 other ships in port that day according to a cruise ship schedule I found and am worried about overcrowding. I was looking at Playa Mia for the kid water park but have read some bad things about the place. Has anyone recently been there? I was also considering Mr. Sanchez due to slightly better reviews but am not sure if that is the best place for a toddler. Any suggestions? 

Playa Mia kind of sucks in that the food is terrible, and the place just feels too much like a water park/cement than a Mexican beach club.  But it's not THAT bad and the toddler water play area is really outstanding.  I wouldn't count it out.  But if you want a more relaxed beach club vibe, look at Nachi Cocom or Mr. Sanchos.  Even with a toddler, both can be fun.

Personally I would avoid Sanchos and Paradise beach with a toddler because the loungers are packed too close together and no room for toddler to run. If you have a quiet child content to dig, maybe.

My suggestions would be Playa Mia, day pass to Allegra or Park Royal (convenient from southern piers as no car seat/transport required), Chankanaab or Punta Morena if you have reliable transport.

There are other AI hotel day passes through brokers or direct but we haven’t done them