NCL transport from Civitvecchia port to Rome airport

We got a private bus from the port entrance, where the free shuttle from the ship drops you off. Was €20 per person and we just turned up and paid. It left at 9.30am. Sorry I cannot remember the name of the firm but a google search will probably show the company.

1 hour ago, room with a view said:

Advice, please on the cost for NCL transport (usually a bus) from dock to airport … thanks.

NCL charges $60 per person for the transfer from/to FCO in Rome and port at Civitavecchia.  We purchased these and then found a cheaper transport......NCL would NOT refund the full amount and with held 50% as it was after final payment.  Even tho we purchased them only 3 weeks earlier, they considered it part of our "cruise contract" and withheld penalty monies!!  Buyer be aware and do you due diligence and research your options before giving NCL any booking $$ for a transfer!!!

Edited by buddylover

We always take the train to Termini station in Rome and the take the Leonardo express to the airport. Easy if you are used to train travel. I want  to say maybe around €20 a person total. I know it’s not very much, it’s been a little more than a year since we were in Italy.

Hi

Not sure about arrival but on departure ncl transport was very convenient to airport we were picked up at the ship they had buses leaving at several times the one they asked you to catch depended on your flight departure time 

I think it was well worth the cost for the no hassle departure 

1 hour ago, Mountainview1 said:

Hi

Not sure about arrival but on departure ncl transport was very convenient to airport we were picked up at the ship they had buses leaving at several times the one they asked you to catch depended on your flight departure time 

I think it was well worth the cost for the no hassle departure 

Thanks.

18 hours ago, TheDuckmom said:

We always take the train to Termini station in Rome and the take the Leonardo express to the airport. Easy if you are used to train travel. I want  to say maybe around €20 a person total. I know it’s not very much, it’s been a little more than a year since we were in Italy.

There is usually stairs involved.   So,  being able to haul your luggage,  up and down a flight stairs-   is necessary.     Add 2 euros for the transportation from the port to the train station.