Carnival Glory - LIVE - Aug 25-Sep 1 - NOLA - Montego Bay, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

Saint Greg

6 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Time to disinfect. Not that I don’t think the stewards do a fabulous job cleaning the place.

86A4E00E-695D-4DF7-B6EE-69BA4E0104AE.jpeg

Can never be too careful. I can't believe the steward didn't find that.  There's a plastic clothes tag on the floor, too.  Every hotel room and every ship's cabin I drive my husband crazy with my mini flashlight, mini blacklight and plastic tub of Lysol wipes before our luggage is allowed past the inside doorway to the room (among other precautions). He doesn't really complain too much though, after a particularly harrowing experience we had a couple years back at a supposedly reputable hotel property.  Did you get another Lido deck cabin?

1 minute ago, Amadawn1 said:

Can never be too careful. I can't believe the steward didn't find that.  There's a plastic clothes tag on the floor, too.  Every hotel room and every ship's cabin I drive my husband crazy with my mini flashlight, mini blacklight and plastic tub of Lysol wipes before our luggage is allowed past the inside doorway to the room (among other precautions). He doesn't really complain too much though, after a particularly harrowing experience we had a couple years back at a supposedly reputable hotel property.  Did you get another Lido deck cabin?

Oh last cruise there was a cup on the floor next to the bed. Cruise before that there was a empty toothpaste box on the floor of the closet. I’m basically making the same post every cruise with something different.

5 minutes ago, Amadawn1 said:

Yep. It’s my usual room. This is where I usually am. Now my December cruise I booked later so I’m a deck down. Also my 2021 cruise I’m trying one of those front of the ship window rooms which is also one deck below Lido. Other than that this is usually my room.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Oh last cruise there was a cup on the floor next to the bed. Cruise before that there was a empty toothpaste box on the floor of the closet. I’m basically making the same post every cruise with something different.

Ewww.  I once found toenail clippings under a table in my room at a Holiday Inn Express in Lubbock.  I now even bring large plastic yard bags to store my luggage in during every stay 😟

51 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Since you can see my shoes there..I put on a new pair at Fulton. When better to switch to a new pair of shoes then after a night on bourbon street?

Never wear open toed shoes on Bourbon Street.

29 minutes ago, Amadawn1 said:

Ewww.  I once found toenail clippings under a table in my room at a Holiday Inn Express in Lubbock.  I now even bring large plastic yard bags to store my luggage in during every stay 😟

Well you got me beat there. That’s the worst.

I’m a little nervous about the dining situation. If you read my Freedom article. That’s the last time I ate in the mdr on this class of ship. So I was scouting out the tables which the crew doesn’t like at all...and I missed the cutoff for another drink before the muster briefing.

For these outdoor ones I’ll hang around inside and act like I don’t know where to go..usually on the side of the ship I’m not supposed to be on. Then when when they tell me to go to the other side I’ll hang around inside there until they tell me to go outside.

19 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Did y’all watch my ghost video? What do you think?

Totally valid.  I had three ghost experiences on two separate visits years apart. The first two were on the same day 3 weeks before Katrina hit. One was at the Bourbon House, the second that same evening at Desire Oyster Bar.  That was one hour before we took the haunted walking tour with Scary Mary.  The walking tour stopped at that mansion.  Really creepy vibe, and feels so deserted.

16 minutes ago, canes20 said:

I think someone was hiding and hitting their remote to mess with you

At 1am? It didn’t happen when I was on the other side of the street. So someone is hiding at 1am on the chance someone walks up and touches the house?

Edited by Saint Greg