Suites Breakfast/Lunch in Chops/Giovanni

slyster

I am pretty sure Nadja was our concierge on navigator in November 2017 and we had free lunch with full chops menu , I actually had prebooked lunch in chops and Nadja was able to refund money we paid. As Dylan said the times they are a changing - and not for the good, someone posted that they didn’t have reserved seats for ice show on navigator even though they had a grand suite. 

11 hours ago, sandebeach said:

Chops for breakfast on Mariner. Nothing set aside for lunch, except for embarkation day when they have lunch in the MDR for Suites and Pinnacles. This is the letter from the Suite Concierge in April.

Subject: Greeting from your Concierge onboard the Mariner of the Seas. Sailing date April 26, 2019 - Royal Suite #1620
Dear Suite Guest,

Welcome onboard of our beautiful the Mariner of the Seas. My name is Nadja, and I am your dedicated Concierge. My top priority is to make your adventure extra special by offering exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard, like limited VIP seats near the Pool bar, reservations for any of our Specialty Restaurants, Sport activities, Explorations, Vitality Spa services and arrangements for private parties.  My desk hours in the Suite lounge are daily from 8:00am to 11:30am and 4:30pm - 8:30pm.

Boarding day from 11:00am to 1:00pm, I will standby the Suite lounge on DK 14 aft, please fell free to pass by for any question or concerns.
Your suite will be ready at 1:00pm, meanwhile you will receive your Seapass cards which are placed at your doorplate.
Welcome lunch for our Top Suite & Pinnacle guests will be served between 11:30am - 1:00pm in the Dining room on Deck 3 aft.

Here are just a few more suite benefits you’ll enjoy!
·         Use of the Suite Lounge Dk14 aft.
·         Spa bathrobes for use onboard and upgraded bathroom amenities.
·        Breakfast served in the Suite Lounge daily from 7:00am to 10:00am.
·        A la carte breakfast served in Chops Grille on Deck 11 aft and in Dining Room on Deck 3 by following daily Dining Room opening hour.
·         Hors D’oeuvres and complementary cocktails served in the lounge daily at 5:00pm-8:30pm.
·         Complimentary room service 24-hours (drinks are additional).
·        Full Dining Room service privileges (please dial Room Service via 3414 or 3415 during Dining Room service daily opening hours).
·        Reserved VIP seats for our Production and Ice shows (please show your Golden SeaPass card at the entrance 30 minutes before the show starts).

The Suite lounge is a private area reserved for the guests staying in Grand Suites and above categories. The lounge is accessible on a 24-hour base with your SeaPass card. Food and beverages are for consumption with in the comfort of the Suite lounge only. The lounge has been designated as a smoke-free area.
Dress Code: We respectfully request that the guests observe a smart casual dress code when visiting the lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times).
Age requirement: To ensure all of our guests are able to enjoy this exclusive lounge we require that all guests 20 years and younger must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
Please visit the Suite Lounge or contact me by dialing 3239 from any ship phone. If there is any way I can be of assistance to make your cruise vacation even more memorable, please do not hesitate to ask.

I sincerely look forward to help you create the most memorable vacation ever!

Best Regards,

Nadja Djurdjevic
Concierge | Mariner of the Seas
Royal Caribbean International - 1050 Caribbean Way, Miami FL 33132

Thank you for sharing the concierge letter.

Great to see all the info

Noreen

Edited by Noreen411
  • Like 1