NCL Free Airfare

traveline

4 hours ago, Mjbenz said:

Does the free flight promo allow passenger #1 to fly from a different airport/city then passenger #2 or do they have to be on the same flight/same airport?

Earlier this year my sons in same cabin flew in and out of different airports. 

5 hours ago, smplybcause said:

It seems the only guarantee is everyone in the same cabin will be on the same flight. If more than one cabin, from what I've seen it's a toss up on whether you're on the same flights or not 

We were lucky earlier this year, I had 3 cabins and we were all placed on same flight. But, I kept calling to make sure all 3 reservations were linked together and notes were added to each reservation. 

2 hours ago, kapcruiser said:

Earlier this year my sons in same cabin flew in and out of different airports. 

Do they live together or in the same area or completely different states?  What was the reason for this?  I cant see them breaking up families in the same cabin for no reason.

8 hours ago, smplybcause said:

It seems the only guarantee is everyone in the same cabin will be on the same flight. If more than one cabin, from what I've seen it's a toss up on whether you're on the same flights or not 

This is what I was told, and what I saw with my placeholders.  Someone came to their senses though and realized we were all together and booked us on the same flights.

On 9/13/2019 at 1:12 PM, farjar said:

I received an email to the account associated with my NCL cruise. You can also keep checking your edocs and look for the "Air Itinerary Confirmation" section. (Mine was on page 4).

Thanks. We are at 56 days and still don't have any flight information. I will keep waiting😐

7 hours ago, simpson168 said:

Thanks. We are at 56 days and still don't have any flight information. I will keep waiting😐

Our flight placeholder disappeared at around 100 days out. We are now 53 days out and nothing shows on our NCL page. Is the typical? I have seen many references to the placeholders and I am growing concerned.

1 hour ago, simpson168 said:

Our flight placeholder disappeared at around 100 days out. We are now 53 days out and nothing shows on our NCL page. Is the typical? I have seen many references to the placeholders and I am growing concerned.

Our placeholders have been there and  have not changed since we booked the cruise last November.  We are at 57 days out and nothing !!   i called Premium Air this morning   I got a really nice guy, who told me that they used to give out the flight info at 60 days......now it's 30-40 days out!!!!  Needless to say, I wasn't happy when I hung up!! 

I will keep checking my EDocs throughout the day.....every day !

3 hours ago, snow1 said:

Our placeholders have been there and  have not changed since we booked the cruise last November.  We are at 57 days out and nothing !!   i called Premium Air this morning   I got a really nice guy, who told me that they used to give out the flight info at 60 days......now it's 30-40 days out!!!!  Needless to say, I wasn't happy when I hung up!! 

I will keep checking my EDocs throughout the day.....every day !

We are 39 days out and still nothing

We’re at 34 days out and waiting for flight information.  Looks like there are Lots of direct flights from ORD to LAX on the airlines NCL uses, but the return flights I see are extremely late on debarkation day.  Hoping our flights aren’t too inconvenient!!

On 9/16/2019 at 8:53 AM, disneylover89 said:

Do they live together or in the same area or completely different states?  What was the reason for this?  I cant see them breaking up families in the same cabin for no reason.

They were in different states, we wanted 2 different airports.

• 2 months later...

Does ncl offer better rates for their flights than the airlines? I am weighing the free fare vs booking the flightthrough ncl.If you book regular flights through ncl do you get to choose?  I am asking as we have sailed with Carnival and got really good prices(substantial savings) for flights. 

1 hour ago, Luv2cruz1000 said:

Does ncl offer better rates for their flights than the airlines? I am weighing the free fare vs booking the flightthrough ncl.If you book regular flights through ncl do you get to choose?  I am asking as we have sailed with Carnival and got really good prices(substantial savings) for flights. 

I don't know about airfare as I've never booked thru NCL but hotel rooms all seem to be more expensive so I've never booked thru NCL.   When I first looked I thought they were cheaper until I realized NCL's hotel pricing is per person.  Unlike every other site where it's per room.