Unlimited dining package

Johneen

I’m looking for some feed back ,positive and  or negative. We will be on the Oasis in the spring. We have always done packages, but now the prices and packages are of what they were just a few months ago. We just cruised the Anthem in April, but are thinking about the unlimited package. Wondering about availability /times etc. And any thing else you experienced would be helpful, thank you

2 hours ago, Johneen said:

I’m looking for some feed back ,positive and  or negative. We will be on the Oasis in the spring. We have always done packages, but now the prices and packages are of what they were just a few months ago. We just cruised the Anthem in April, but are thinking about the unlimited package. Wondering about availability /times etc. And any thing else you experienced would be helpful, thank you

We had a wonderful experience with the UDP on Oasis last November.  I had all of my dining plans figured out before we boarded, so I was able to make our reservations immediately after boarding.  We had to make our Izumi Hibachi reservations for the first night on board (although this seems to be inconsistent ship to ship and sailing to sailing).  We had no problem with any of our other reservations.  We didn't make any lunch reservations.  I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have.

Make your entertainment reservations on line and then make a list of where you want to eat and the times that will work with  your show times. Make your dining reservations ASAP after you board. We made lunch reservations too. A lot of the shows start at 8:30 for the early show, so we found a 6:00 or 6:30 dining reservation to work best. You will definitely need the  hour and a half for dinner and you can get to the shows half an hour ahead to get a good seat.

Mary Ann

9 hours ago, UFMOM said:

Make your entertainment reservations on line and then make a list of where you want to eat and the times that will work with  your show times. Make your dining reservations ASAP after you board. We made lunch reservations too. A lot of the shows start at 8:30 for the early show, so we found a 6:00 or 6:30 dining reservation to work best. You will definitely need the  hour and a half for dinner and you can get to the shows half an hour ahead to get a good seat.

Mary Ann

This exactly how I did it (using a spreadsheet, of course!), except that we didn't make any lunch reservations.  We had no trouble being seated anywhere at lunch.