New Grills suites brochure , Grills dining

Windsurfboy

20 hours ago, Liberal_Baggie said:

Deck 7 Grills Lounge is another complete waste of space its a home for the nearly dead

I don't much like the Grills Lounge on QM2 either. However, when I was aboard, I did have a drink in there most days, and afternoon tea a few times. It was usually quite busy. I have never before considered myself nearly dead, but, if I am, isn't it rather tactless to say so?

Personally, I loved the Grills' Lounge on QM2 and had afternoon tea there every day whilst enjoying the very pleasant musical accompaniment. A couple of times I also met friends there for a pre-dinner drink.

Yes, the atmosphere is quiet and gentle and, in my opinion, pleasant but maybe that says more about the need for quiet spaces of those of us who live busy lives in noisy cities.

I'm significantly younger and fitter than 'nearly dead', I hope, but when I do near that distant milestone I hope I find myself somewhere like the Grills' Lounge!

8 hours ago, LittleFish1976 said:

Personally, I loved the Grills' Lounge on QM2 and had afternoon tea there every day whilst enjoying the very pleasant musical accompaniment. A couple of times I also met friends there for a pre-dinner drink.

Yes, the atmosphere is quiet and gentle and, in my opinion, pleasant but maybe that says more about the need for quiet spaces of those of us who live busy lives in noisy cities.

I'm significantly younger and fitter than 'nearly dead', I hope, but when I do near that distant milestone I hope I find myself somewhere like the Grills' Lounge!

Completely agree. The ship is filled with more lively spaces and as a couple in our early thirties, we always enjoy and make use of the Grills lounges on the Queens.