Waitlisted for MDR?

Jammu2

Eclipse. This is only our second Celebrity cruise. We had anytime dining but my m.i.l. exercised her Royal status (D×?) to get early dining, then "linked" us to them somehow, whereby we lost anytime dining and were waitlisted for 6:00. They have their spots. There are no more anytime slots. Is there any chance of the waitlist being cleared prior to sailing? Otherwise we are 9:00 and that is kind of late for me.

TIA.

If you don't get cleared before the sail date, board and go immediately to find the Maitre d.  They will do their best to sort it, especially with the mix-up.  They are usually outside one of the dining room entrances.

You could also try calling Captain's Club, and explain what happened. Worth a shot.

Good luck.

• Thanks 1

Just now, finny2 said:

How far off is your sailing? I had late dining and requested early waitlist. It only took a couple of weeks before I was scheduled for 6. But That was before final payment date.

30 days.

I was assigned to early Dining and waitlisted for anytime/select dining for an upcoming December Epic cruise.  I sent an email a couple of weeks ago to CelebrityDining@celebrity.com with my name, reservation #, and just a simple, one line statement requesting Select dining.  I was skeptical that anything would come of it, but the very next day I received a nice return email that Select Dining was confirmed--and it promptly showed up on my online cruise information.  Nice customer service!!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, scrabble6 said:

I was assigned to early Dining and waitlisted for anytime/select dining for an upcoming December Epic cruise.  I sent an email a couple of weeks ago to CelebrityDining@celebrity.com with my name, reservation #, and just a simple, one line statement requesting Select dining.  I was skeptical that anything would come of it, but the very next day I received a nice return email that Select Dining was confirmed--and it promptly showed up on my online cruise information.  Nice customer service!!

Did you have a TA for your booking or were you self-booked? Just wondering if they will make me go through the TA for this request.

I too would send the email stating your reservations are linked & you wish to have your early MDR reservation confirmed. Give both reservation numbers. You do not need to go through your TA for this request