GoPro on Solstice

lovecruzin

We have quite a bit of OBC for our upcoming Solstice cruise. We were on the ship in May and considered buying a GoPro but never got around to it! Can anyone who has been onboard recently tell me if they still have them and any model/pricing info.

TIA 😊

7 hours ago, Mirage said:

Last Month on Infinity Go Pro7 Silver and Black - US retail price. You can do better onshore and use gopro trade up for $100 of any digital camera. 

Thanks! We normally wouldn't look at getting a GoPro but we have a lot of Non refundable OBC. 

The flyer for the promo Said it expired on Sept. 2.  However, they sold me one for the $50.00 off yesterday, and I suspect that will continue.  The best price I could find on Amazon was $309.00, but then one would pay tax, and I don't have any OBC on Amazon 🙂 

On Millennium then had only the Hero7 Black, not the Silver, but I wanted the Black anyhow. 

Harris

Denver, CO

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, lovecruzin said:

Wow! Thank you so much.

I always hit up the electronics store when on a cruise with a lot of non-refundable OBC.  You may be able to save a buck or two at home but it's the deal of a lifetime if the OBC was part of your booking.  I've gotten many valuable items that I use all the time while on a cruise ... and then there is the fact that it brings up happy memories every time I use them.  And, don't forget to factor in the no tax thing!  Win Win