EMERALD CABIN B258

suzyed

Since your cabin number is B258, that is the Baja deck and those bunks usually hide up in the ceiling.  I have found it is the bunks on the lower decks like 8 and 9 where they tend to be placed on the wall.

3 hours ago, CDay said:

Since your cabin number is B258, that is the Baja deck and those bunks usually hide up in the ceiling.  I have found it is the bunks on the lower decks like 8 and 9 where they tend to be placed on the wall.

Thank you....I am hoping that is the case but one photo I saw with a view from the cabin door,  seems like the bed may fold up into the wall and the foot of the bunk protrudes beyond the wall.
   Hope you're right.

1 hour ago, neverbeenhere said:

Picture from the net. 

516120CE-4115-4505-99FD-D84ADDBB01DF.png

Right!  That's the pic I was referring to.   So in the ceiling or folded up against the wall was what I was wondering?  And then in the one pic it looks like it sticks out.

B258 is a balcony cabin.This cabin has one upper berth. Balcony cabins have upper berths that store in the ceiling. This is a connecting cabin that connects with B254. The connecting door is in the entrance hallway across from the closet area. The photo in post #5 shows the door.

• Thanks 1