Pirate’s SUNSHINE-y Birthday Cruise! August 24-29, 2019 Review

pirate4me2

To the person who asked about luggage drop-off, you may want to check on the East Coast Departures board.  There's a huge thread all about Charleston and sailing from there.  I've only ever parked at the port once and they've changed the procedures since Sunshine replaced a Fantasy-class ship.  That time, though, I was early and just had to turn around and return later, which was OK.  Wait, I just did carry-on that time so probably didn't even ask!  But, yes, you could try reading that thread.  I'm guessing your question has been asked there.

Hoping Charleston recovers from Dorian quickly.  It's such a beautiful place!

Thanks for the awesome review - finally had time to sit down and read it!  

The pic of your Mom passed out is hilarious!!

Hope your knee continues to heal - it looked bad in the pic.  If it makes you feel any better I broke my nose two days before we sailed on the Pride.  Got head smashed by a Rottweiler.  

See you on the Sunshine on the 22!  Can’t wait!!!

Kim

Edited by LUVMYGSDOG

Glad you were able to enjoy your cruise with your bad knee!!! Congrats on winning the plaque for knowing so many CD's. Never saw any pictures of the games posted on-line-wondering how long it will take the Sunshine staff to remove "Guess the CDs game! :classic_ohmy:

2 hours ago, LUVMYGSDOG said:

Thanks for the awesome review - finally had time to sit down and read it!  

The pic of your Mom passed out is hilarious!!

Hope your knee continues to heal - it looked bad in the pic.  If it makes you feel any better I broke my nose two days before we sailed on the Pride.  Got head smashed by a Rottweiler.  

See you on the Sunshine on the 22!  Can’t wait!!!

Kim

Thanks for reading along! My knee is healing up good, still sore but better than it was. 

Ouch about the nose! Mom has 3 Rotties, they are hard headed for sure!

Sept 22 can’t get here fast enough! 

1 hour ago, dcwalker said:

No, I'm on the 28th sailing. In reading your comments I was wondering, too, if we'd be on the same cruise. 

Ah dang! Have a great cruise, we will leave her in good shape for you!

37 minutes ago, mar214 said:

Glad you were able to enjoy your cruise with your bad knee!!! Congrats on winning the plaque for knowing so many CD's. Never saw any pictures of the games posted on-line-wondering how long it will take the Sunshine staff to remove "Guess the CDs game! :classic_ohmy:

Haha oops! Maybe they switch the pics every so often. 

2 hours ago, JandPB said:

Great review. Look forward to your review in a few weeks.

Thanks for reading!

16 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

Bravo! Thanks for the great review. Have another great cruise! Looks like we'll be doing reviews at the same time when we both get back. 😎

Yes, I look forward to reading about the fun aboard the Sunrise I miss out on! Have a great cruise Jeff!