Dress Up dinner events

glennbtn

4 hours ago, SargassoPirate said:

I have a question.  I am considering my first P&O cruise in 2022.  Just waiting for the schedule to be announced.  I'm following discussions here to gain an idea of what to expect.  Normally, in the daytime, I wear shorts and a T-shirt.  Some of my T-shirts are Harley-Davidson logo shirts from destinations where I have ridden.  I find they are great converation starters and I have even met other riders on board with whom I have exchanged hometown Harley T-shirts after the cruise.  As I was reading the on board dress code, I noticed this statement:

"Any clothing that features inappropriate or offensive language, including novelty clothing with printed images or slogans, will not be allowed on board."

Does P&O consider Harley T-shirts as "novelty clothing"?

No I do not think there would be a problem wearing them during the day.

4 hours ago, SargassoPirate said:

I have a question.  I am considering my first P&O cruise in 2022.  Just waiting for the schedule to be announced.  I'm following discussions here to gain an idea of what to expect.  Normally, in the daytime, I wear shorts and a T-shirt.  Some of my T-shirts are Harley-Davidson logo shirts from destinations where I have ridden.  I find they are great converation starters and I have even met other riders on board with whom I have exchanged hometown Harley T-shirts after the cruise.  As I was reading the on board dress code, I noticed this statement:

"Any clothing that features inappropriate or offensive language, including novelty clothing with printed images or slogans, will not be allowed on board."

Does P&O consider Harley T-shirts as "novelty clothing"?

NO. I collect them as well and have often worn them on board. This is aimed at hen and stag parties etc which often have special tee shirts printed bearing sometimes risque slogans. Harmless fun to some but offensive to others.