Anytime dining question

laurierocs

There are 10 of us... wanted early dining, couldnt get it, even though 4 of us are platinum. We cant even be waitlisted...

I have noticed anytime dining starts at 5:45. Do they actually seat you at that time? Usually, I have noticed they dont even open the doors until 6pm. Also, what are the chances of 10 of us sitting together with the anytime dining?

from what i noticed on all the ships i used on anytime dinning, 5:45pm is when there is a person at the check in desk ready to take reservations. reservations on the hub app is also enabled. then at 6pm, you go to the dinning room.

We cruised last November with 6 adults and had no problem with anytime dining.  We arrived most nights around 7pm and were seated by 7:15pm... We had the same table and wait staff every evening as well. We informed Carnival that we needed our reservations linked together so they knew we were a good size party.

We do any time dining & have been seated well before 6PM.  But for a big group, I think I would contact the Maitre d prior to your sail date, just so they are prepared for the larger group.  Also, you can visit the MDR on embarkation day & they may be able to accommodate your group for early dining.