Freedom - Faster to the Fun

GayleR

12 minutes ago, GayleR said:

Hello all,

Quick question.  We will be on the Freedom and we are wondering if we need FTTF.  One of the ports is Half Moon Cay.  Would FTTF allow us off the ship on one of the first tenders?

FTTF will definitely get you priority water shuttling. Maybe not the first water shuttle if it’s filled with people who booked Carnival excursions, but priority water shuttling will get you there faster. 

Edited by bakersdozen12

18 minutes ago, Joe817 said:

Wow! 7 months out and sold out already. We're sailing Freedom next September. I need to do our post haste!

Yeah. I am pretty sure it was sold out already when I booked it a month ago. I am guessing that April is a very popular cruise month and that may be why. Not so sure about September. Don't forget though that September is during peak hurricane season.

7 minutes ago, jbwilson1988 said:

Yeah. I am pretty sure it was sold out already when I booked it a month ago. I am guessing that April is a very popular cruise month and that may be why. Not so sure about September. Don't forget though that September is during peak hurricane season.

Yes, we've discussed that till we were blue in the face. Thanks for mentioning that. AND school is in session, so it won't be as crowded. 

18 hours ago, jbwilson1988 said:

Yeah. I am pretty sure it was sold out already when I booked it a month ago. I am guessing that April is a very popular cruise month and that may be why. Not so sure about September. Don't forget though that September is during peak hurricane 

Just keep checking. It sells out but most of the time they open it back up. A good time to check is right after final deposit because there are usually cancellations. Also, closer to the cruise is another time because they will have a better idea of how many priority passengers they have.

1 hour ago, regoodwinjr said:

Just keep checking. It sells out but most of the time they open it back up. A good time to check is right after final deposit because there are usually cancellations. Also, closer to the cruise is another time because they will have a better idea of how many priority passengers they have.

Thanks for the advice! I will keep an eye on it!