What's Included?

st5310

Never been on a Cunard ship.  I would like to know what is included in the price (if anything) for a Queens Suite level category.  Drinks?  Dedicated lounge?

Water?  Specialty coffees?  Can't seem to find any details on this on the web site.

1 hour ago, st5310 said:

Never been on a Cunard ship.  I would like to know what is included in the price (if anything) for a Queens Suite level category.  Drinks?  Dedicated lounge?

Water?  Specialty coffees?  Can't seem to find any details on this on the web site.

https://www.cunard.com/content/dam/cunard/marketing-assets/pdf/us-brochures/2019-Grill-Suites-Overview.pdf

Link supplied by windsurfboy from earlier post

Edited by Pennbank

11 hours ago, st5310 said:

While the brochure is interesting here are some direct answers to your questions. Queens Grills accommodation includes a butler, who will when asked unpack and pack your luggage. And you will have a bar stocked with your choice of Spirits, wines, beers and soft drinks. You will get a coffee maker and bottled water to make your coffee or tea with. There is a dedicated lounge, The Grills Lounge, aka the Queens Grill lounge on  QM2,  a concierge, and a dedicated deck area for Grills Customers. The specialty coffee is available as well. 

When you dine in the Queens Grill Restaurant, you will have a set table, and the same waiters for all meals. You can also order off menu for lunch and dinner, and with enough time, and the materials in the ships store, you will receive your specialty food. 

It is a lovely way to travel. 

3 hours ago, Underwatr said:

If you're booking in the US, included beverage packages are a fairly common promotion for booking Princess and Queen's Grill suites.

Three current offers:

Screenshot_20190910-104657__01-384x316.jpg.a45ca663e6a058dffebc5cc565c1626b.jpg

Screenshot_20190910-104623__01-380x328.jpg.3ef532d98096c7ac22e5820c81cb2271.jpg

Screenshot_20190910-104730__01-481x320.jpg.52544cceeee60df90756b24502d1c77b.jpg

Unfortunately they are very rare in the UK and once again we get treated differently to others on the same ship.

18 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

Unfortunately they are very rare in the UK and once again we get treated differently to others on the same ship.

To clarify a bit, free drinks up to $12 in cost. If over that, you pay the full amount. There is also a time, I believe 15 minutes between drinks. But it works if you let it. 

2 hours ago, majortom10 said:

Since I couldn't tell where the OP lives I mentioned that this is the case for US bookings.

UK bookings are usually air-inclusive but Americans tend not to complain about that.