KLM Business Class 747-400 Combi Upper Deck

Coffeeluvr05

If you have flown on this aircraft in the upper deck world business class seats, should I be concerned about seats 79J and 79K (See image below)?  I do see that they are close to the galley, but other than the obvious, are there any issues that I may not be considering?  Thanks!

image.png.8674fa05e3ee0dda55ef8117e6bf8cd5.png 

I flew upper deck of the combi a few years back but honestly don't remember much about it...so I'm just going off that picture.

Galley's can be loud, and bright as often crew don't turn the light off during sleeping time. Even if there's a curtain to close, there's a lot of gap for light to get out. Also, note that it's unlikely you will have a view to your left due to the closet. This always makes me feel a bit less comfortable myself, but that's a personal quirk. The last (pretty minor, IMHO) is the potential noise from crew going up and down the stairs, but that's likely to not be much.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Daisyloo said:

I would wonder what the seat recline is.  Is it restricted because of the galley?  

Did you look on seatguru to see what people say about it?

They are all the type of sears that lay flat. Kind of pod like. The only thing seatguru says is about the galley and possible stair traffic. We reserved different seats further forward. I do plan on getting some sleep on this flight since it is 10+ hours and not our only flight that day.