coffee maker in JR suite

catspaws65

Free, not K-cup.  They provide the combo filter/coffee packets.  

Usually messy because the packets they provide don't fit well.  Easier, much less messy, and better coffee to use the free room service in the morning.

• Like 1

I just want to mention, that I did use the coffee maker twice. I would put cold water in the coffee mug from the bathroom. Filled the water reservoir in the coffee maker. Put the little pouch/pod in the tray and then slide the tray into it's slot in the machine. I had no problems with the coffee pouch/pod being too big. Touch the brew button and within three minutes ==> coffee. Nothing spilled. It wasn't the best coffee I've ever tasted...not the worst.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JennyB1977 said:

I just want to mention, that I did use the coffee maker twice. I would put cold water in the coffee mug from the bathroom. Filled the water reservoir in the coffee maker. Put the little pouch/pod in the tray and then slide the tray into it's slot in the machine. I had no problems with the coffee pouch/pod being too big. Touch the brew button and within three minutes ==> coffee. Nothing spilled. It wasn't the best coffee I've ever tasted...not the worst.

They must’ve changed coffee makers. The ones I’ve had, you just had to cram the packet in the top. No tray. 

12 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Free, not K-cup.  They provide the combo filter/coffee packets.  

Usually messy because the packets they provide don't fit well.  Easier, much less messy, and better coffee to use the free room service in the morning.

oh still free ok, heard there was a fee.