Question about Double Upgrade and Platinum Benefits

Phxazzcruisers

27 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

I'll answer for Bonnie. Yes you will. The onboard booking discount is combinable with any current offer running on the Azamara website. Go clued up just in case the Celebrity sales person isn't sure. 

Phil 

Thanks Phil, that is awesome.  10% off plus OBC plus B2B2B credit will make it very affordable

Do you know, off hand what the B2B2B credit is.  I do not remember from past cruises.  Thanks

Just to say. You get a $200 OBC each cruise for booking onboard too, $300 if you book in the first half of your cruise. If you do the latter then let them know to put code CRUISENOW2 as a booking code and you'll get the $300. If they mess it up you can sort when you are home, but less hassle if they get it right to start with. 

Phil 

27 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Just to say. You get a $200 OBC each cruise for booking onboard too, $300 if you book in the first half of your cruise. If you do the latter then let them know to put code CRUISENOW2 as a booking code and you'll get the $300. If they mess it up you can sort when you are home, but less hassle if they get it right to start with. 

Phil 

THANKS

1 hour ago, ptrpanpens said:

I didnt realize that OBC goes up to $400 on cruises of 9 days or more. I assume you need to book during the first half of the cruise. Correct? I also intend to try and book a cruise on AZ when I am on Celebrity in November. 

Thanks,

Anne

No. The b2b tiered OBC up to $400 is separate from the onboard booking OBC of flat $200 or $300 and is not dependent upon when you book in the cruise.  Thus it is possible to have a total of $700 OBC for booking onboard. 

Phil 

Edited by excitedofharpenden

43 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

No. The b2b tiered OBC up to $400 is separate from the onboard booking OBC of flat $200 or $300 and is not dependent upon when you book in the cruise.  Thus it is possible to have a total of $700 OBC for booking onboard. 

Phil 

Thanks Phil. I knew that didn’t sound right. I recently had $800 OBC and didn’t use It all so don’t really need that much. Unless it is refundable from the TA lol.

anne