Where is carnival taking us that is different.

jsscuba2

Thank you for asking this. I’ve been looking at the different itineraries (for guesses in 2022!) and have been trying to sort out which cruise line and what ports I want to go to...

i was so so disappointed that the legend is going to Greenland in June 2020...because I have a Mediterranean cruise booked for May 2020 😞 I’m hoping for that one in 2021 or 2022! 

On 9/27/2019 at 1:37 PM, crzndeb said:

I’m boarding the Splendor tomorrow for her last Mexico sailing, and then the TP to Singapore. This is the first time Carnival has done some of these ports on a TP.

The Legend is doing a couple of unique itineraries next year. The eastern TA will visit Iceland and Greenland, and then a Norway cruise follows. I usually cruise Royal for the more unique itineraries.

I saw the Norway cruise.  Where is the Greenland cruise embarking from?

On 9/27/2019 at 5:00 PM, Bases5 said:

It's the only itinerary I found with this exact ports.  there might be others but not sure.  Aug 29  carnival magic

Half moon cay, Turks, Aruba and Bonaire   I've seen close ones but not this one.  I really like it

I just booked this 8 day itinerary for 2021 on the Breeze. We love beaches and this is a great beach trip.

23 minutes ago, JandPB said:

I just booked this 8 day itinerary for 2021 on the Breeze. We love beaches and this is a great beach trip.

Awesome   I love this Itinerary    Not a fan of La Roma where most of these Aruba cruise's stop.  Also very few stop at Bonaire

5 minutes ago, Bases5 said:

Awesome   I love this Itinerary    Not a fan of La Roma where most of these Aruba cruise's stop.  Also very few stop at Bonaire

Exactly why we chose this. We wanted to experience Bonaire since we've already been to Curacao and Aruba. The port times are all great as well. at HMC until 4:30, Bonaire until 11:00PM. Love the southern itineraries. Have no desire to go to La Romana. 

39 minutes ago, JandPB said:

Exactly why we chose this. We wanted to experience Bonaire since we've already been to Curacao and Aruba. The port times are all great as well. at HMC until 4:30, Bonaire until 11:00PM. Love the southern itineraries. Have no desire to go to La Romana. 

Ours is Aruba till 11:   Grand Turk till 6:   But after checking we are the only ship in port except for Turks and that is only a Fantasy class and she leaves at 2. Bonaire is till 4.  HMC till 4   all around not bad.  Like you we have been to Aruba & Curacao many time but this will be the first time in Bonaire,  They say it's the best snorkeling in the Caribbean. 

On 9/27/2019 at 3:49 PM, Organized Chaos said:

The OP came to a cruise forum, specifically the Carnival forum, to ask if there are any new ports of call. Yes, anyone can go to the website and look at sailings, but it's not like you can sort them to find any possible new ports. For example, you can look at cruises to the Caribbean, but let's say there happened to be a new port of call within that category. You'd have to search through all the Caribbean sailings/ships throughout the year to find it. Or...you can come to a cruise forum and ask if anyone knows of such sailings. CC exists for a reason.

Exactly. Let’s not get snarky to people asking for help.

On 9/28/2019 at 11:55 AM, Bases5 said:

Costa Maya has increased as Carnival's presence in Texas, Louisiana , and Alabama has increased.

Thank you!!  That makes sense now!  I almost always look out of Florida, but recently started looking at Galveston and New Orleans to try something different! 🙂