Laundry services Costs

bevking1223

A bag of laundry is $20, or $30 in Europe. You can also purchase unlimited for $7/day, or $9/day in Europe. 
If you roll your clothes tightly, and really stuff them into the bag, it holds a lot. Just leave the bag, with the invoice inside, on the bed. The stewards will take it when they tend to the cabin. 

Clothes will be returned washed, dried, and ironed, either on hangers or folded (your choice). Small items will be folded and placed in a basket. Clothes may be returned as early as the next day, although HAL gives a 2-day estimate. I have been on a cruise where we were told 3 days for return, and it did take that long. 

The Laundry stuff a bag is the best service ever! The socks and personal garments returned folded and placed in a wicker basket wrapped in tissue with a gold seal. As Ruth said above, you can fit a LOT of items in this laundry bag, rolling every item individually very tight.

Items on hangers were delivered in a hanging garment bag.

IMG_2557.JPG

IMG_2558.JPG

2 hours ago, bevking1223 said:

Do laundry bags hold much?

I got 5 shirts, 2 docker trousers, 1 denim (all 3 full length), 5 pair socks, 6 underwear in a blue bag. Just reviewed a picture, I am sure you do not want to see it. Could have fit in a bit more, but not much. Remember to itemize everything on the paper form.

• Like 1

My experience with several hundred bags of laundry is that laundry picked up in the morning will most likely be returned the same day. 

Of course you can send (morning and evening) as many bags of laundry as you wish if you choose the unlimited plan and just pack enough clothing for a few days.