Back to back 14 day Chile & Argentina Cruise

rotc

We have never booked a back to back cruise but we are doing our first in January, 2020.  My question is we have an excursion planned the last day of the first cruise from 9:30 - 4:30.   Will we have to find a hotel in Buenos Aires or can we stay in our cabin?  Also, will there be some  restaurant or cafe open on the Celebrity Eclipse or will have to find something to eat when we are on our excursion?  Thank you for any help you can offer!!!

I’m not sure I understand your question. The two cruises run immediately one after the other. There is no break in between.  There is no need for a hotel rooms 

I am assuming you have booked January 5 and January 19 Cruises. On January 18, the last full day of the first cruise, you have an excursion. You will then return to the ship and spend the night on board. The next day cruise one end and cruise two begins, with a five pm departure.  On that day, the 19th, your turnaround day, as it is called, All three meals will be served. You will need to go through a second Muster drill on that day, even though you went through one on the first cruise.

If you have the same room for both Cruises, that’s great. But if you are changing rooms, you will do it on the 19th. Complete instructions will be provided in your state room on the first cruise.

Note that nothing carries over from one cruise to the next. If you have any unspent onboard credit, it will be lost, it does not carry over. The same is true of unused Internet minutes.

Edited by cruisestitch

12 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

I’m not sure I understand your question. The two cruises run immediately one after the other. There is no break in between.  There is no need for a hotel rooms 

I am assuming you have booked January 5 and January 19 Cruises. On January 18, the last full day of the first cruise, you have an excursion. You will then return to the ship and spend the night on board. The next day cruise one end and cruise two begins, with a five pm departure.  On that day, the 19th, your turnaround day, as it is called, All three meals will be served. You will need to go through a second Muster drill on that day, even though you went through one on the first cruise.

If you have the same room for both Cruises, that’s great. But if you are changing rooms, you will do it on the 19th. Complete instructions will be provided in your state room on the first cruise.

Note that nothing carries over from one cruise to the next. If you have any unspent onboard credit, it will be lost, it does not carry over. The same is true of unused Internet minutes.

Thank you so much!!  Yes indeed we are booked on both the January 5th and 19th cruise.  Yes, we also have the came cabin!!!  We spent all our OBC on excursions but will be cashing in points from our RCL Visa card so I know we can cash any left over amount after the first and second cruise.  Thank you so very much for your expert advice!!!

14 hours ago, rotc said:

We have never booked a back to back cruise but we are doing our first in January, 2020.  My question is we have an excursion planned the last day of the first cruise from 9:30 - 4:30.   Will we have to find a hotel in Buenos Aires or can we stay in our cabin?  Also, will there be some  restaurant or cafe open on the Celebrity Eclipse or will have to find something to eat when we are on our excursion?  Thank you for any help you can offer!!!

Wow rotc!  Back to back S.America.  Way to go!  See you on the first leg.

48 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

Wow rotc!  Back to back S.America.  Way to go!  See you on the first leg.

We can't wait!!!  My DH said that was 4 cruises in one - I said Nope looks like 2 to me!!! We are traveling with another couple that we met in the Diamond Lounge when we sailed Australia and New Zealand.  This will be our 4th cruise together.  Absolutely love cruisers they are the best!!!  Plus we have side by side hump cabins!!!

22 hours ago, rotc said:

We can't wait!!!  My DH said that was 4 cruises in one - I said Nope looks like 2 to me!!! We are traveling with another couple that we met in the Diamond Lounge when we sailed Australia and New Zealand.  This will be our 4th cruise together.  Absolutely love cruisers they are the best!!!  Plus we have side by side hump cabins!!!

That sounds awesome!  We also have met couples that we keep in touch with in the Diamond Lounge.