EZ Air - how check for better pricing?

BoopTennis

We are booked on a cruise for next summer and have reserved flexible flights on EZ Air. This is the first time we have used them.  How do I check if prices go down on EZ Air?  I have been doing it just using a "saved cruise" (not my actual booking) and checking the pricing compared to what I have so far.  Would I get different pricing if I actually  went to my booking?  But how do you do that, I just want to compare pricing, I don't want to screw it up and lose my original EZ Air booking!

20 minutes ago, BoopTennis said:

We are booked on a cruise for next summer and have reserved flexible flights on EZ Air. This is the first time we have used them.  How do I check if prices go down on EZ Air?  I have been doing it just using a "saved cruise" (not my actual booking) and checking the pricing compared to what I have so far.  Would I get different pricing if I actually  went to my booking?  But how do you do that, I just want to compare pricing, I don't want to screw it up and lose my original EZ Air booking!

Through your booking as stated above is the most accurate way and it is very easy.

Gives you a side by side comparison of prices. You take it or you don't

Modify flights tab.

10 hours ago, Brian1713 said:

When you access your booking , click on the flight icon. Hit the green button that says add/ modify flights. Input your info . You won’t lose your booking unless you hit the red button that says cancel flight. 

This is how I do it as well. I've seen others recommend making a mock booking but this way is fast and easy. Just stay away from the big red button and you are fine.

I have been checking my EZair flights the same way as above. At first I was really nervous about checking because I was afraid I would inadvertently cancel the original booking but as stated, as long as you don't click cancel your fine. I have a limited seating reservation on a non-stop Copenhagen to Boston which disappeared already, so I dont want to lose that return flight. I am watching for a BOS to LHR price change and if that happens I will call Princess as I dont want to lose that Copenhagen flight.