San Francisco debarkation

muleevans

BART from Embarcadero station would be the quickest in the morning due to the always bad traffic at that hour. Take a cab or UBER to the BART unless you can walk the 1.1 mile with your luggage. The BART goes right to SFO.  I still wouldn't book a flight quite that early unless you have a back up flight available.  I don't like stress!

~Nancy

Normally I'd say don't schedule before noon, so 11:50AM is just outside that window.

Where are you flying back to? What time is the next flight?

I'd probably do it if I was a) flying to the East Coast or Eastern Canada and b) the next option was 4 or more hours later.

I wouldn't stress myself out to save 2 hours. It's nice to have a relaxing last meal on the ship and not having to rush is equally nice.

I don't recommend this. 

Keep in mind that there can be delays arriving to San Francisco due to weather and also disembarkation can be delayed.  I've personally experienced this.

Traffic is another unknown as is check in at the airport.

To me it is irrelevant when the next flight is because most flights these days are fully booked.

I would find another flight.

Keith

Fog could keep you off shore for hours in the AM.  It happened to us once.  There's no way to predict.  If it were me I wouldn't.  If there's a huge price difference do a cost/effective comparison between staying overnight and flying the next morning. 

The new Grand Hyatt is open in SFO so an early  AM flight is easier than it has been.  

Edited by ATSEAMYLIFE