Carnival Legend

daisymay1960

On 10/10/2019 at 2:58 PM, DJ from Ky said:

I will be on Legend on Nov 3.  I have never cruised the Western Caribbean or on Legend but love cruising.  I have been on Miracle, a sister ship in the Spirit Class, one month after Miracle began sailing in 2004.

Is there any specific info you are looking for?  I hope to post a review after we return.

My hubby and I will be on this cruise, too. We love the Legend and are so excited that she is returning to Tampa. This will be our 3rd time on this ship. We got married on the Legend and are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary on this cruise (the 8th). 

• Like 1

I've been on 16 Carnival cruises and many ships but the Legend is my favorite.  I've been on it three times. I like the smaller size and  the whacky decor and art throughout the ship that I just love.  I'm going again in February.  I'm an hour south of Tampa where is sails from so that's a major perk.  Don't miss the Enchanted Forest.

Edited by sapphire_407

3 hours ago, crazycatlady82 said:

We were on her August 20-27 2019.  It was a great cruise, and we had no complaints about the legend! My husband continues to be sad that we don’t have guys burgers back at home...it was his nightly snack 🙂

I'm not a hamburger person and I NEVER get a fast food burger but Guys are off the chart good.  Best burger I've ever had.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:23 AM, kupton said:

We're on the Legend in December.  It looks like it's pretty much the same ship as the Pride which we've been on a few times.  The Pride is the perfect size for me so I'm looking forward to the Legend.

We will be on that same cruise!  After being on the Magic and the Dream, I am looking forward to sailing on a smaller ship!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, crazycatlady82 said:

We were on her August 20-27 2019.  It was a great cruise, and we had no complaints about the legend! My husband continues to be sad that we don’t have guys burgers back at home...it was his nightly snack 🙂

I was under the impression that Guy’s was only open in the afternoon. What time did your husband get his nightly snack?

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 2:06 PM, daisymay1960 said:

We will be going on our first Carnival cruise in January , on the Legend and I am curious why this ship is rarely mentioned on here 

Legend is my favorite ship.  She has been spending some time in Australia off and on and doing some Alaska cruises, so that may be why you don't hear much.  But yep, love the Legend.  Been to Australia on her twice.  Fantastic crew, non-stop fun activities and spontaneous parties, and the BEST serenity area in the fleet!  Enjoy!

Thanks for this thread OP, we have been seeking opinions on the Legend as well.  We sail on Her next Feb 23rd.

Please, those of you sailing before that, consider popping back on CC afterwards and leaving a review!!!