Where is Copper 10-8 When you need him?

HamOp

19 hours ago, HamOp said:

BINGO!!

Glad to see you and some others were able to see how my post was intended.

Some people "get it" and others never will.

Safe travels to all.........

👍👍👍  Thanks for this thoroughly delightful Post - always enjoy a good spoof.  I particularly enjoyed the sanctimoniousness of some of the "responses".  Thanks, again ...

• Like 1

For some reason we have never sailed with NCL and don't look on doing so in the future. That being said, without being on that cruise I can't pass judgement on what happened. What I do know is that the public in general is behaving in ways we have never seen before, look what's going on with some airplane trips. We were on the Celebrity Equinox while Dorian was pounding Dorian. Our last day was a call at Nassau, instead Celebrity decided to head to Freeport and help out the victims of Dorian, we dropped off 11,000 meals and pallets and pallets of drinking water with some passengers helping out with preparing the meals including my DW. Celebrity refunded a day of the cruise plus port charges but believe it or not we saw some jerks and mooches  complaining at Passenges Services how Celebrity had ruined their cruise and of course were looking for more compensation, give me a break.

Edited by MISTER 67
  • Like 1