Just off Reflection

shipster60

On 10/13/2019 at 3:38 PM, 39august said:

Just off Equinox and there are tables and chairs at the World Class bar on that ship. Quite a few places to sit comfortably. I don't care for coffee in a paper cup either, but rather than not use Al Bacio at all, I would try it a few times.  Will be on RF in Feb. Hope  to find someplace to enjoy specialty coffee!

On Reflection as well - unless they've been taken away.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, cirpi said:

We too, even after five transatlantics on the Reflection.

We love the Reflection too and will be on our first trans Atlantic on it next month. We want to see it once more (at least) before it gets "revolutionized" It has our favorite Michael's Club which will be sorely missed.

21 hours ago, texanitalian said:

Do you recall the balcony number?  How was the view from your balcony?  Than you!

My last cruise on Reflection was almost 2 years ago in the Caribbean and don’t remember the cabin number, except that it was midship.  We join the ship again on Monday in Lisbon and are in a C2 cabin on the hump.  In another post you ask about Aqua.  There are plenty of threads on this if you do a search.  Most people like the smaller dining venue Blu.  We have had Aqua cabins 3 or 4 times (and have one booked next year on Constellation) but although I love the breakfasts in Blu, I’m one of those who actually prefer the food served in the MDR.

Thank you for your honest opinion. We have previously sailed mostly NCL in the past, and are now retired and wanted to 

try something different.  We are not interested in spas or gambling and are generally happy with main dining or specialty restaurant.  We are considering a Caribbean 11 day cruise with a regular midship veranda since this will be our 1st time with Celebrity.  Hope to do a TA in 2021!

On 10/12/2019 at 4:43 AM, shipster60 said:

Finished a great Mediterranean Cruise today. Our first time on Reflection and she is beautiful. I wanted to  a few thins that are often asked about. We were in an Aqua stateroom on the hump. Our balcony was large and when we arrived we had two chairs with footstools and two lounge chairs like those around the pool. The loungers really took up too much room. We asked for them to be removed and they were after the second day. Our room steward was also able to change our canapés for a cheese plate and our sparkling wine for red.  I’d be glad to answer any other questions. 

Yeah, we were in a similar cabin with the same largest balconies on the slant and found the two loungers and two chairs a bit of a space challenge. But we enjoyed both the chairs at the table for drinks & room-service food and the loungers for relaxation, so found ways to work around this "first world" problem.

Glad you had an enjoyable cruise.