Princessaie patter world cruise

cdanjou

I am looking for recent Princess Cruise Patter. .. more specifically WORLD CRUISE. I have found many Patters for Alaska and Caribbean cruises but am looking for an idea of activities offered on world cruise. 

3 minutes ago, cdanjou said:

I am looking for recent Princess Cruise Patter. .. more specifically WORLD CRUISE. I have found many Patters for Alaska and Caribbean cruises but am looking for an idea of activities offered on world cruise. 

That’s a lot of Patter’s you’re asking for.

Since it's sold as many segments it only makes sense that the activities, etc. will be pretty much the same sort of things offered on any cruise. At least that's my thought on the subject.

2 minutes ago, cdanjou said:

I only want a few days worth.

The world cruise is made up of cruise segments so the majority of the Patters would be the same as any other cruise in whatever region they would be in at the time.  

Is there a particular part of the world cruise you are looking at? 

• Haha 1

I had the same issue over the weekend. I found it depended on which link I checked on to get to Princess from the google search area. If I went via cruise personalised and then to home page it was all good. However, if I clicked in find a cruise from Google search I got the error code. Also I am from Australia.

5 hours ago, Bizziecruzer said:

I had the same issue over the weekend. I found it depended on which link I checked on to get to Princess from the google search area. If I went via cruise personalised and then to home page it was all good. However, if I clicked in find a cruise from Google search I got the error code. Also I am from Australia.

STOP using Google for this! Google is a search engine. If you want to go to the Princess site just type princess.com into the address bar at the top of the page. WHY do people insist on searching Google and then clicking on links from there rather than simply going to the proper site(s) in the first place. It totally boggles my mind. Google is NOT the proper way to get to most sites. It is for when you don't know where you want to go or are searching for information.

If you want to go to the Princess site enter princess.com - in the address bar and not in Google search. If you want to go to Samsung enter samsung.com.  Please stop using Google and wondering why the links don't take you where you really want to go.

• Like 1

I am not sure what Post #6 has to do with this thread topic.  

On the OP's topic, a WC will have various port lecturers on board (sea days seminars).  We had that on a voyage around South America.  Outside of those itinerary-specific topics, I would expect the same sort of activities as they have on any other cruise.  Our 60-night voyage around S.A. was not really much different than any other cruise in that regard.