Transfer

map92

We are going on the Royal Princess next May to Alaska. We are going a day before and are staying in Anchorage. My question , does the Princess transfer that meets at the convention center run multiple times and how early does the first one leave? T I A!

2 hours ago, frugaltravel said:

Not exactly sure of the answer to your question but I strongly suggest you get a transfer that arrives by 11 am and that you take a Prince William Sound glacier cruise before boarding the ship. It gets much closer to glaciers than the cruise ship will. 

That is what we are planning to do next June.. Since we weren't sure how early the Princess transfers would get us to Whittier, we were considering doing a private transfer with Bear Paw transportation.... Does anyone else have other suggestions?

• Like 1

I am pretty sure we got to the Convention Centre for 12:30 pm and the first transfer was on its way by 1 pm.  We did not leave until 1:30 pm because remember the first to arrive board the bus first.    We also had stayed downtown the evening prior at the Hilton.