Does MSC ever answer their email???

qwerty11

5 hours ago, qwerty11 said:

I've sent them a message twice through the "contact us" link on their website, however they have not replied. I tried calling, but after forever on hold I hung up. Just trying to ask them a question.

Why not try here?

7 hours ago, qwerty11 said:

I've sent them a message twice through the "contact us" link on their website, however they have not replied. I tried calling, but after forever on hold I hung up. Just trying to ask them a question.

Good question

I send them an email about 10 days ago... I have an ID number for the email saying they'd be in touch "as soon as possible"

10 business days and no response...

Emailed them a few weeks ago as I was having problems booking a cruise on the website and wanted to flag up that there was a problem.  Took them a while (6 days), but I'd included my 'phone number on the email & they called me to see if I was still having problems & run through the booking over the 'phone if I'd still not gotten anywhere.

Problem turned out to be transient and I'd already booked by the time they called, but the effort was appreciated.  This was just a few days after Thomas Cook went under, so I expect that the delay was at least partly down to their UK call centre being swamped at the time...

Putting in my standard plug for using a travel agent. Unanswered emails is a good reason I use a TA. Some people prefer to handle all of the booking on their own. Waiting on email replies is one of the drawbacks of that approach. With that said, there are ways to contact a specific MSC representative directly, and that has proven to be very effective. Best of luck to the OP!