MCO area transportation to P C Cortrans vs cruise control

diverdon48371

I am trying to decide between two companies for transportation from a hotel by MCO to port Canaveral and back (2 people). The two companies are Cortrans and cruise control.

Cortrans is a 10am pick up at the hotel and would be $35 round trip pp.

Cruise control would be a 9:25 pick up at the hotel and would be $28.

Both have a 8:15 pickup at the port.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Please do not suggest any other company, I don't what to make the decision any more complicated.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Don

Edited by diverdon48371
Added verbiage

I see Cruise Control vans daily (cruise days) in Cape Canaveral - just saw their Orlando shuttle leaving the Cape at 12:45. So they are moving plenty of people despite not getting many reviews (yet)!

If anything, their Ford Transit vans look clean and new. I think Cruise Control and Smart-Two have some of the best looking shuttle vans.

That said, I 've yet to read a bad review about Cortrans! You can certainly go with either it seems. Let us know how it went!

Edited by SteerageJoe

I've decided to use cortrans on my next cruise based on the many good comments on CC.  I was wondering where you see the $35 PP price?  I see it as $40 on their website.  I haven't actually made my reservation yet (my cruise is in January).  Would I see the lower price if I made a reservation?  thanks

19 hours ago, dbrown84 said:

I've decided to use cortrans on my next cruise based on the many good comments on CC.  I was wondering where you see the $35 PP price?  I see it as $40 on their website.  I haven't actually made my reservation yet (my cruise is in January).  Would I see the lower price if I made a reservation?  

Edited by Tomnsgirl

cruisecontrol looks nice (especially the price).  They only offer two pickup times from the port, 8:15 and 10:35.  I have a 12:30 flight after my cruise.  8:15 will get me to the airport really early, and 10:35 would be cutting it pretty close.  Cortrans has a 9:45 departure that I would like better.  that way, I don't have to be supper rushed getting off the ship