No Available NW Oceanview

MollySandy

I find it hard to beleive that there are no available Oceanview rooms on any cruise on Norwegian that is going out of San Juan in Jan - Mar of 2020.  Not one that I can find!  Are they truly all sold out in these cabins or are they holding on to them so that we book the balconies or inside cabins?

It appears the only ship sailing out of SJ in those months is the Epic. According to the deck plans there are no rooms in the category OV on this ship at all. https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/epic/deck-plans

Edited by JennyB1977
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, JennyB1977 said:

It appears the only ship sailing out of SJ in those months is the Epic. According to the deck plans there are no rooms in the category OV on this ship at all. https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/epic/deck-plans

Not so.  Vision of the Seas is doing 7 day cruises, and Freedom also in Jan & March.  EM

6 hours ago, MollySandy said:

I find it hard to beleive that there are no available Oceanview rooms on any cruise on Norwegian that is going out of San Juan in Jan - Mar of 2020.  Not one that I can find!  Are they truly all sold out in these cabins or are they holding on to them so that we book the balconies or inside cabins?

4 hours ago, JennyB1977 said:

It appears the only ship sailing out of SJ in those months is the Epic. According to the deck plans there are no rooms in the category OV on this ship at all. 

Well, I guess you conspiracy theory was correct. Since there aren't any oceanview cabins on EPIC, NCL is indeed forcing you you to book a balcony or inside cabin instead of an ocean view on that cruise! So sneaky of them!!! 

Edited by Host Kat
Thread moved to the correct forum.
  • Haha 1