Latest Platinum " Gift "

AHS123

54 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

I seriously doubt there are a huge amount of platinums and diamonds wearing lanyards while touring a port.

This will be my last post here unless the topic changes substantially.  You mentioned the lanyard as an example, following is an example of a subset of plat/diamond loyalty gifts we have received.  I bring these up as examples of ADVERTISING the loyalty to the brand that Carnival intended.  3 different types of bags, 2 different tote bags, lanyards, night lights, speakers, blankets, quality pens, Tervis tumblers, binoculars, towels and the list goes on.  You can either agree or not, but I state the facts, you can agree or not with that as well.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, vicky3vicky said:

I wear my lanyard in port so that I don't lose it. I do not wear socks with sandals, because I do not find that comortable. If I did find wearing socks with  sandals the most comfortable shoe type on my feet, I definitely would. 

"
I didn't mean to insult people who wear them while in port.  My husband wears his and tucks it under his shirt while we are in port and we both wear them on the ship.  I am definitely not a lanyard wearing hater.  I just think the majority of people do not wear them visibly off of the ship the same way they do while on the ship.  Different strokes for different folks.  And all sock wearing sandal people should hold their heads up high and not care what other people think. What random people think on a message board should really not matter to anyone.  We all have our opinions and that's all they are.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, vicky3vicky said:

I wear my lanyard in port so that I don't lose it. I do not wear socks with sandals, because I do not find that comortable. If I did find wearing socks with  sandals the most comfortable shoe type on my feet, I definitely would. 

You can say that again.

Oh, you did!

So, it's bad form to wear socks with sandals?  Who knew!

Next thing you know, it won't be fashionable to be seen in white after Labor Day.

Are you sure that's a luggage tag?  I think it's really a barrette for a raging man-bun.