PBP One Drink at a Time Limit

vjmatty

It's been a couple of years since sailing Princess and I've seen a lot of discussion about the ever-evolving PBP package but can't find the answer with a search.

My question is, sometimes I'll order a bottle of water with my espresso or cappuccino which is just for me, and I'm usually alone because I'm the first one up in the morning.  The policy says one drink at a time, but does that mean within a type of drink, or when more than one person is present? I get that they're trying to prevent misuse,  but it seems silly to get up and go to another venue for my water, especially since nothing else is open that early. 

Edited by vjmatty

I am not sure of the answer to your question but if you can't get the water at the same time why not just get it the night before and leave it in your fridge? Then take it with you early the next morning. Seems like an easy solution that is not inconvenient.

Edited by frugaltravel

13 minutes ago, NavyVeteran said:

I had no problem getting an alcoholic drink and a bottle of water at the same time at Crooner's. When I ordered the drink, the bartender often asked if I would like a water too.

^^^ this and the same at Vines ...

1 hour ago, Oak City Man said:

I always pre-order a case of water for the room.  It's cheaper.  Goes in the fridge and is always available.  This must be done pre-cruise though.

It's NOT cheaper than "no additional cost". 

1 hour ago, Oak City Man said:

I always pre-order a case of water for the room.  It's cheaper.  Goes in the fridge and is always available.  This must be done pre-cruise though.

Bottled water is free when you have the drink package.  Why pay for a case when the OP can get it for free.