Solarium Access Quantum of the Sea from Singapore

3 hours ago, snaefell said:

I cannot understand why any company would do otherwise.

RCI seems receptive to fix easy to solve issues if one takes the issue to social media, but getting the CSRs to give 100% correct answers 100% of the time is not one of those. 

Just checked our cruise planner for our Feb trip and IFLY is now available to book at a cost of £22.04. This is for a 9 night cruise so looks like they have decided they will be charging despite what they said a few months ago. Still no sign of North Star.

19 minutes ago, kernow said:

Just checked our cruise planner for our Feb trip and IFLY is now available to book at a cost of £22.04. This is for a 9 night cruise so looks like they have decided they will be charging despite what they said a few months ago. Still no sign of North Star.

I have the opposite. North Star is now showing up for me for the 25th November sailing for just over £6, but no sign of IFLY.

Corinna

4 minutes ago, dolphingirl47 said:

I have the opposite. North Star is now showing up for me for the 25th November sailing for just over £6, but no sign of IFLY.

Corinna

I think these cruises are going to be a bit of a mystery 😁 I'm sure it will be fun!

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2019 at 11:09 PM, kernow said:

This is similar to my January 2nd sailing out of Singapore. I have booked iFly but North Star has not yet appeared. Also, in the app, the Starwater show in 270* is showing but is unavailable to book. I called up and they said it was booked out (within 24 hours of going live on the app, I think not). I'm hoping I can make a reservation once onboard.

Edited by kwofperth

2 hours ago, kwofperth said:

This is similar to my January 2nd sailing out of Singapore. I have booked iFly but North Star has not yet appeared. Also, in the app, the Starwater show in 270* is showing but is unavailable to book. I called up and they said it was booked out (within 24 hours of going live on the app, I think not). I'm hoping I can make a reservation once onboard.

There is a thread on here where someone is currently onboard and answering questions. She said that Starwater is booked once onboard, all other shows don't require a reservation.

• Like 1