Wine pairing at Murano, classic package

zitsky

30 minutes ago, Xport said:

My last two cruises were aboard Edge and I've dined in Fine Cuts three times now...  One entrée was more than sufficient for me [and the food was wonderful] but, having read on the Fine Cuts menu that they do assess a charge for an additional entrée , I was reluctant to say that Murano [I'll next dine there in December while on Reflection] doesn't do so too...

Agree - I would hate to say that they can have more than one, though probably some have received an extra one, if they asked.

You must like Fine Cut as much as I do - I've eaten there 3 times as well. 🙂  I can see why they change $20 more for a second entree as they serve some prime and 30 day dry aged cuts of meat. That wasn't on the original menu (I don't remember the $20 surcharge in Nov or Dec, but did see it in January - I imagine that they wanted to be consistent, when people asked).  Murano serves some great things as well so I would think they would limit the entrees. There is no way I could at more than one - I usually have to choose between the cheese cart and dessert and the cheese cart usually wins since they always have some amazing cheese that I have less opportunity to taste.

Edited by vtcruising

12 hours ago, Xport said:

I am certain that multiple starters are not a problem but am less sure that multiple entrees--as others have mentioned, they are very substantial as are the multi-course meals in total--for a single guest are an option...

By all means ask...

We ate in Murano twice in September on the Reflection. The first evening wife and I shared the Chateaubriand and I also ordered the lobster.  The second evening I was debating between ordering the lobster again or having the veal entree instead.  My helpful waiter suggested I have both!

• Like 1