Title question

4 minutes ago, Eager2Travel said:

How does one get the title of a thread to appear to appear in bold lettering?  I am not as savvy as I thought .

For me, when I'm logged on, the title will be bold if I haven't viewed the thread yet, or haven't viewed a new post in the thread.

22 hours ago, Eager2Travel said:

How does one get the title of a thread to appear to appear in bold lettering?  I am not as savvy as I thought .

As best as I can tell, the formatting options only apply to text within a post, and not to the title of a thread.  However, for this type of advice, you may wish to ask in the "Need Help" forum here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/859-need-help-using-the-forums-check-here/

However, if you are referring to the fact that some thread titles appear as bold and others are not, this is simply because threads that you have not read appear bold, while those that you have read are not, as RJ2002 has indicated.

Bob

Edited by boblerm

@Host Carolyn Thank you for moving this thread to the correct forum! emo34.gif 

On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 6:42 PM, Eager2Travel said:

... My threads never appear to have a bold title.

Howdy @Eager2Travel! emo22.gif

When you say "my" do you mean a new thread you just started? If so, the title is not bold because no one has posted in your thread. Once they do then the title will be bold to you until you read the thread. Then it is no longer bold until someone posts to your thread again and so on and so on.

I sincerely hope all the information in this thread will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif