No refrigerator

eagletwo

2 minutes ago, pacruise804 said:

I'm pretty easy going, but if I had a child needing refrigerated medication and had to go through several layers of staff it would seem like a fight.  Especially since people are often told that when cruising the staff will do anything they can to see to your needs.  

Advocating for your child unfortunately often feels like a fight for the parent, even if it doesn't seem so to an uninvolved outsider.

Yeah same here. Its all good. Im told now there is a "special needs" department that could have arranged beforehand and it would have gone smoother. Rumor has it that it came from a staff members cabin so that was awkward. My fault in the end for not planning better but I still love Carnival! 95% of the time they are perfect. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, pacruise804 said:

I'm pretty easy going, but if I had a child needing refrigerated medication and had to go through several layers of staff it would seem like a fight.  Especially since people are often told that when cruising the staff will do anything they can to see to your needs.  

Advocating for your child unfortunately often feels like a fight for the parent, even if it doesn't seem so to an uninvolved outsider.

I get it, can't figure out why it was a big deal to get one.

21 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

I get it, can't figure out why it was a big deal to get one.

I apologize.  I read your earlier post that you didn't believe Carnival was making it difficult for their customer, not that you didn't understand why there was the difficulty in the first place.

37 minutes ago, pacruise804 said:

I apologize.  I read your earlier post that you didn't believe Carnival was making it difficult for their customer, not that you didn't understand why there was the difficulty in the first place.

No worries,