Port stops

cartegna

I am on a cruise from dubai to singapore with a stop in colombo and the next two days at sea to phuket

Id like to stay in sri lanka for the two days at sea and rejoin the ship in phuket where we have an overnighter as well can this be done???

I can't speak directly about these ports, but this sort of thing is very difficult to do. I have known a few people who have wanted to do this sort of thing, and all have been put off doing so.

If you ask NCL beforehand they will almost certainly say no you can't do it (this has been the experience from this people who have asked). However, if you were to just miss the ship then maybe you would be allowed to pick the ship up at a later port. However, there is no guarantee that you will be able to (and in some ports there are probably legal reasons for this). The fact that the ports are in different countries is likely to complicate things.

If you try it then you are risking it being the end of your cruise.

I wouldn't bother asking NCL beforehand. It's possible that you may be able to arrange this onboard, but that is probably too late to arrange things, even if they do allow it.

Edited by KeithJenner

21 hours ago, tallnthensome said:

I would say no but contacting NCL would be the only way to get an accurate answer. I wouldn’t rely on Cruise  Critic for a 100% accurate answer on this .

Agreed.  Go straight to the source!