Premier Beverage Package - clarification

kokopelli-az

Sorry to ask yet another question about the Premier Beverage Package, but we have a cruise booked for Feb 2021 and the Premier Beverage Package is available to purchase for $59.99 pp per day + 18% gratuities.    I understand that sales for the Premier Beverage Package are usually only included in June when the Sip n Sail package is advertised. 

I don't want to buy it now, but will an announcement go out from Princess in the event they raise the price of this package prior to our cruise?  

And if I do purchase the package at the current price am I able to cancel it and rebook it if a Premier Beverage Package sale comes out at a lower price?  

Edited by kokopelli-az

9 minutes ago, kokopelli-az said:

Sorry to ask yet another question about the Premier Beverage Package, but we have a cruise booked for Feb 2021 and the Premier Beverage Package is available to purchase for $59.99 pp per day + 18% gratuities.    I understand that sales for the Premier Beverage Package are usually only included in June when the Sip n Sail package is advertised. 

I don't want to buy it now, but will an announcement go out from Princess in the event they raise the price of this package prior to our cruise?

Probably Not. One way is to monitor these boards. 

And if I do purchase the package at the current price am I able to cancel it and rebook it if a Premier Beverage Package sale comes out at a lower price?

Unlikely cost will go down. Here are some sections from the terms and conditions;

"Pricing is subject to change without notice....."

"The package is NOT refundable or transferable once purchased onboard, and for advance purchased packages, NOT refundable or transferable within three days of sailing."

1 hour ago, kokopelli-az said:

You likely will not be notified if the price is increasing on the PBP, but if you book it and pay for it, you will be covered by the lower cost. If your cruise is worthwhile to refare with the next Sip N Sail and you already paid for the PBP, you can get a refund for what you paid, and refare with the drinks included.  Often times, the amount you are saving is what it would cost to purchase on it's own but sometimes it's worthwhile.