Double Upgrade Promotion

ptrpanpens

I received this yesterday and it didn't give any indication that it was going to be extended. That said, it seems like these promotions always are extended.

Pinterest
*Our Pricing and Savings Policy: All rates are per person, based on double occupancy, cruise only, in USD, and subject to availability. Rates may vary by ship, departure date, and stateroom category. All rates, savings, offers and itineraries are subject to change without notice. Savings and offers may be withdrawn at any time. Azamara reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice.

DOUBLE UPGRADE OFFER: Offer allows guests to book a Veranda stateroom at an Interior stateroom price (Category 12), a Veranda Plus stateroom at an Oceanview stateroom price (Category 08), or a Club Continent Suite at a Veranda stateroom price (Category V3). Offer applies to bookings created September 1, 2019 – October 31, 2019 (“Offer Period”). Offer applies to select sailings departing on or after April 5, 2019. Bookings must be made in desired category, which will be priced at the lower fare after the valid promotion is selected. All other charges, including, but not limited to, taxes, fees, and port expenses, are additional and apply to all guests. Offer may not be available on all categories on all sailings.

Offer applies to new, individual bookings and non-contracted group bookings named and fully deposited during the Offer Period. Offer is not applicable to incentive or contracted groups. Offer is combinable with Back to Back Benefits, Strategic Partner Hosted Dates, onboard booking savings, and Le Club Voyage Quarterly Savings, Shareholder Benefits, and one other OBC or value add. Unless stated otherwise, offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Last-Minute Voyages, Closed User Rates, Employee Rates, Interline Rates, Travel Agent Rates, and Net Rates. After the Offer Period, the offer will be removed from the booking if the guest cancels and reinstates the booking, applies a fare change, or changes the ship or sail date of the booking; certain other changes to the booking may also result in removal of the offer. Offer is subject to availability and change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. This offer is applicable to U.S. and Canada residents, and select global markets only. Refer to Azamara.com/DOUBLEUPGRADE and the Cruise Ticket Contract for additional terms and conditions.

If you wish to change your preferences or opt out to be excluded from future commercial emails from Azamara®, click here.

Azamara® is a proud member of the Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. family of cruise lines.
Azamara // 1050 Caribbean Way // Miami, FL 33132

©2019 Azamara. Ships registered in Malta. 

I booked last night right before the deadline. I wanted to wait to book when I am onboard on board Celebrity next week but didnt want to risk it not being extended because it was an amazing deal for single occupancy. When it was extended, I called AZ and was able to cancel with no penalty since it was in the 24 hour period. 

i intend to rebook next week onboard to get my 7% discount and $300 OBC plus lower deposit. Win win. 😁😁😁 There is plenty of availability for prime verandas, too.

• Like 5

Is this offer just in the States ?

Here in the Uk Azamara are offering onboard credit, but have adjusted the price upwards.  

We find onboard credit very hard to spend as we mainly sort out are own excursions due to past disappointments, we don’t mind the additional payment for alcohol not included already but this doesn’t add up to much. 

We tend to stay in Club Continentals and have a high level of loyalty. 

We haven't been with  Azamara for 3 years now due to their pricing. We have tried 3 other lines instead but have seen a few cruises we fancy for 2020 but not at Regent seven seas prices.