Upgrading from Classic to Premium

daydreamer16

If you upgrade while on board (we did that on our last cruise), do it in a bar that you intend to frequent, and make sure the waiter is assigned to that bar.  They get incentive for sales of drink packages and upgrades....they will be your new best friend on board.  We upgraded Classic to Premium (and SIL purchased the whole Premium package from having no package).  The Martini Bar server who handled the transaction was awesome the whole trip.  He usually found us before we found him, made wonderful recommendations and suggestions, and gave terrific service!

On this topic, we have the Classic and want to upgrade.  Cruise Planner says I can upgrade for $15.96CAD per day.  However in the Cruise Planner it shows the price for Classic and for Premium, and its only a difference of $13.30CAD per day.

Anyone have any luck getting them to upgrade this way?  Or maybe the $15.95 includes the gratuity? 

Thank you.

On 11/1/2019 at 3:51 PM, LucasLounger1 said:

On this topic, we have the Classic and want to upgrade.  Cruise Planner says I can upgrade for $15.96CAD per day.  However in the Cruise Planner it shows the price for Classic and for Premium, and its only a difference of $13.30CAD per day.

Anyone have any luck getting them to upgrade this way?  Or maybe the $15.95 includes the gratuity? 

Thank you.

where are you seeing it on your planner? I don't see it anywhere