CBS college game on NA

Blue Eyes

51 minutes ago, Blue Eyes said:

We will board the NA next Saturday and want to watch the GA-Auburn game. Anyone know if games are shown and where??  Go Dawgs!!

Oct 19 the ESPN channel on the TV switched to ESPN from ESPN international and I was able to watch GA KY. Last weekend I had to stream GA FL, and it was ok. This weekend it looks like ESPN is staying on the international version so I'll try streaming the game later today unless that changes.

Go DAWGS!

The Gallery Bar is where they usually tune in sports, assuming they have access to whatever channel it's on.  I think the bigger problem is going to be that it's embarkation day with a 5pm departure and the game starts at 3:30pm.  There's going to be a pretty significant overlap with muster drill activities, which are typically held during the hour before before sail-away.

4 hours ago, Blue Eyes said:

We will board the NA next Saturday and want to watch the GA-Auburn game. Anyone know if games are shown and where??  Go Dawgs!!

If the NA isn't showing your game, you're welcome to join ours: Mich State -v- UofM. (Fingers crossed it's on.) See you in the Gallery Bar...

Go Green! Go White! (And keep those ugly neon lime pants out of sight!)