"Always working to raise prices"

eroller

4 minutes ago, blcruising said:

Agree, the salmon is good. Actually, I think the everyday flounder is decent too. But I just noticed this rainbow trout, corvina, boston bluefish, coalfish garbage within the last month or two. Same with the removal of the shrimp dishes.

yum..."coalfish" - my mouth is watering

On 11/14/2019 at 9:41 PM, eroller said:

I agree the Studio cabins are excellent, but often times I find they are priced higher than paying double for an inside standard double cabin.  To me that means NCL isn't doing me any favors as a single.  

I would sail in a Studio moderately priced higher than an inside (single occupancy) any day.  I think the design of the Studio cabins and complex is marvelous.

• Like 1

On 11/16/2019 at 11:47 AM, Turtles06 said:

julig22 is correct -- the shareholder OBC is given to you regardless of whether you have "free at sea" perks.  We've just had our shareholder OBC applied for a cruise in late 2020, and a while ago for a cruise in early 2020, and we have "free at sea" for both cruises.

Thanks. Do they really only require 15 days before the cruise for them to award the OBC? How fast is the turn around?

6 minutes ago, DrSea said:

Thanks. Do they really only require 15 days before the cruise for them to award the OBC? How fast is the turn around?

From what folks have posted in other threads, the turnaround time is all over the place now.  Some are getting a reply very quickly (we just did), some are reporting weeks or more.   I would not wait, there's no reason too.  You can submit your request for the shareholder OBC as soon as you book your cruise, even if the sailing is well in the future.  In fact, we'll be on the Jade next October.  We submitted our shareholder OBC request not quite two weeks ago, and it was approved the other day.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Turtles06 said:

From what folks have posted in other threads, the turnaround time is all over the place now.  Some are getting a reply very quickly (we just did), some are reporting weeks or more.   I would not wait, there's no reason too.  You can submit your request for the shareholder OBC as soon as you book your cruise, even if the sailing is well in the future.  In fact, we'll be on the Jade next October.  We submitted our shareholder OBC request not quite two weeks ago, and it was approved the other day.

I haven't bought shares yet. I'll see what the stock prices do during the next 2 weeks to decide if I will purchase or not. TY for your help.